Frequently Asked Questions

Google Translate 

Frequently Asked Questions

    Q- What is the number for Utica City Court?

    A- The number for the Court House is (315) 266-4600.

    Q- Can I get my divorce papers in your office?

    A- If you filed for divorce in Oneida County, then the record of your decree is at
        the Oneida  County Clerk's office (315) 798-5790. If you filed for divorce out of
        Oneida County you must contact wherever you filed to receive a copy of the

    Q- Can I get a passport from your office?

    A- Passports are issued at two locations the Oneida County Clerk's office, and any
        local Post Office.

    Q- Do I need to license my cat?

    A- No, at this time New York State does not require cats to be licensed in the
        City of Utica.

    Q- Do you have deeds in your office?

    A- Deeds are handled by the Oneida County Clerk's office.