NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2017-2018! Deadline: 2/24/17
The City of Utica is now seeking proposals for funding through the City’s annual Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) entitlement program for the 2017-2018 program year. Funding is available for eligible activities, including those which benefit low- and moderate-income residents. The ESG program provides funding to:
(1) Engage homeless individuals and families living on the street,
(2) Improve the number and quality of emergency shelters for homeless individuals and families,
(3) Help operate these shelters,
(4) Provide essential services to shelter residents,
(5) Rapidly re-house homeless individuals and families, and
(6) Prevent families and individuals from becoming homeless.
To be considered for funding, one (1) original, two (2) copies and one (1) electronic copy must be submitted to the City of Utica Department of Urban & Economic Development no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, February 24, 2017.
For additional information, contact: Chris Lawrence, ESG Administrator